- Weight: 1.60 lbs (725 g)
- Dimensions: Unpacked: 8.25 x 4.50" (21.01 x 11.43 cm)
- Packed: 7.75 x 4.50"(19.70 x 11.43cm)
- Battery Charge Time: 1.7 hours via wall outlet
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes for 1L
- Burn Time: Turbo | 10 hours Boil | 20 hours Simmer | 25 hours Campfire | 30 hours
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (Sticks, twigs, pellets)
- Compatible Accessories: BioLite KettlePot, BioLite Portable Grill
- Pot Stand- Works with your camp cookware or integrate seamlessly with BioLite Portable Grill and KettlePot
- Fuel Chamber- Top load sticks, pellets, or pinecones
- Battery-Powered Airflow Unit- The key to BioLite combustion is the internal fan powered by the USB rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Level LED Indicator- See how much battery life is left in the power pack
- Fan Speed LED Indicator- Control the size of your flame with 4 fan settings
- Power Button- Turns fan system on/off and up/down.
- Folding Legs- Aluminium legs stabilize the stove and pack easily
The Right Stuff: How BioLite Burn Wood Like Gas
It’s all about being in the right place at the right time.
A good fire has three key elements working together in a careful ratio:
3) Overall temperature
When you properly mix oxygen and fuel in a fire, combustion improves, raising overall temperature which – you guessed it – further improves that combustion, allowing particles to burn easily and efficiently before they have a chance to escape the fire. The smoke you see from a typical campfire? That’s wasted fuel. The CookStove doesn’t let that happen. Take a look inside your CookStove’s burn chamber – you’ll see multiple small jets. When the fan system is turned on, these jets inject air all throughout the fire. By distributing the airflow, we can raise temperature evenly and ensure uniform combustion throughout.
We Also Recommend