Harley Davidson CANBUS Dyna Electronic Cruise Control
HARLEY-DAVIDSON CANBUS DYNA (2012-2016)
A Real Cruise Control not a throttle lock but a TRUE Cruise Control.
The Motorcycle Cruise Control unit is specifically designed for this vehicle, depending on the year of manufacture.
Our MCCruise Dyna kits fit all Dynas including:
Images and PDFs supplied relate to our after-market MCCruise kit for the Harley-Davidson Street Bob, but looks, fitting and price are the same for all post-2012 Dyna models fitted with CAN-BUS wiring. See the notes below to determine if your bike is CAN-BUS equipped or not.
BEFORE ORDERING YOUR KIT:
- Please read the BROCHURE (above) to see how the cruise control will look on your bike.
- INSTALLATION MANUALS are no longer published on the web. However we urge you to obtain complete installation manuals from us before purchasing. That way you can review and assess whether to install yourself, or need to employ a professional. Please EMAIL US so we can provide all manuals and other important information about installation.
The following information is required to assist us in delivering the perfect kit for your bike:
There are FOUR key differences between Harley-Davidson motorcycles which are important from the cruise control perspective:
- We need to know which factory wiring harness the bike has and this is defined by whether the bike is PRE-CANBUS or has CANBUS installed?
- The wires to the foot brake switch pre-2010 to 2012 (the change took place on different bikes at different times) NO CANBUS wiring harnesses are orange/white trace and red/yellow trace (EARLY type NO CANBUS & NO BODY CONTROL MODULE).
- The wires to the foot brake switch on later bikes with CANBUS wiring harnesses are black and blue/green trace (LATER type HAS CANBUS & A BODY CONTROL MODULE)
- Please make sure you buy the correct kit!
- We need to know the switch wire length required. This 'HD Control Switch Wire Length' document provides all the information needed for you to tell us what we need to know about the length of cruise control switch wires to supply in the kit for your bike. We also need to know whether the switch wires will be run INSIDE the handlebars (1" bars or bigger, only) ;
- Please indicate in the drop-down menu above the cart button whether your bike has engine bars? You can see this becomes important because the cruise computer mounts on that engine mounting bolt here: SOFTAIL Brochure and here: DYNA Brochure and in the Heavy Duty article where they had some problems installing the computer - here: MCCruise review in Heavy Duty Magazine
- Please specify the year and model of your bike when ordering and if you have a LED or Hologen Brake Light fitted - in the comments section of the Cart.
Download a list of international installers here
(10% GST WILL BE ADDED TO THE CART FOR AUSTRALIAN ORDERS ONLY)
We Also Recommend