KTM 1050,1190 and 1290 Front Brake Pads
Brake Pads Front L/R 2 Piece Set
MetalGear Brake Pads are manufactured to the highest standard and OEM specifications. The ABE/ TUV testing and quality certification guarantee the highest quality.
BRAKE PADS ORGANIC
MetalGear Organic Brake Pads are the softest compound in our range and are gentle on the disc.
Organic Pads are best for:
- Scooters - normal riding
- Road Bikes - normal riding
- Road registered Dirt Bikes - On road
- ATV's - basic off road riding (Not for wet muddy conditions)
BRAKE PADS SINTER
MetalGear Sinter Pads are a harder compound again and is the softest compound in our Sintered range. It can withstand more heat than Organic and Kevlar compounds, but is still gentle to the disc.
Sinter Pads are best for:
- Scooters - riders who want extra bite for braking
- Road Bikes - Advance braking and riding
- Dirt Bikes off /on Road - & wet, muddy & sandy conditions
- ATV's - off/ on Road - & wet, muddy & sandy conditions
- High powered Sports Bikes - Advance braking and riding
- Cruisers - Long road trips
NOTE: If you are heavy on your brakes, sinter is recommended
It is advised to check pads against the pads on your bike. If you bought a bike second hand there is always a chance that the bike is no longer in its original state.
KTM 1190 Adventure ABS Year 2013 - 2015
KTM 1190 Adventure R ABS Year
KTM 1290 Super Adventure ABS Year 2015
KTM 1050 Adventure ABS Year 2015
We Also Recommend