Sea To Summit Rectangular Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mats
Rectangular Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Mat
The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated, Regular, Rectangular, Inflatable Sleeping Mat, with 596 Air Sprung Cells™, is one of the most sensitive and comfortable sleeping pads available. The Comfort Plus mats are rectangular in shape, ensuring there is sleeping mat wherever you may want it.
The Comfort Plus series are formed using Dual Layer construction—two independent, offset high-resolution layers. The higher resolution cell matrices allow greater sensitivity by distributing your body weight and shape over more small cells. The air sprung cells on the top and bottom layers are offset to give more uniform insulation, preventing cold spots.
The mat’s firmness can be more finely tuned with Dual Layer construction – The bottom layer is inflated firm for height, then the top layer inflated to the desired comfort level.
If either layer is punctured, the other layer will provide redundancy, keeping you off the ground and sleeping uninterrupted.
The Comfort Plus is available in Regular Rectangular and Large Rectangular sizes, both of which are available with or without insulation.
Size Variation: Large
Length: 203 cm
Width: 65 cm
Height/Depth: 6.3 cm
# of Air Sprung Cells: 788
Size Variation: Regular
Length: 183 cm
Width: 56 cm
Height/Depth: 6.3 cm
# of Air Sprung Cells: 548
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
- Our Comfort Plus Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open
We Also Recommend